Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008









We had a great Christmas this year!  The kids got tons of presents and we spent time with most of our family.  There were some family members and close friends missing.  Alli was actually quite good at unwrapping her presents.  I thought for sure we would have to wait until next year to see her rip through the paper.  When Paige got sick of waiting she would "help" Alli unwrap the rest.



We were all tired at the end of the day.  I unfortunately had to go to work and brave the blizzard.  I did get to see fireworks at work though.  Explosions are the same as fireworks, right?



2 comments:

Pauline said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas we missed having all the little ones around this year but we did have a very quiet and relaxing Christmas.

Des said...

It was so fun to see you at Grandma's house. I love your cute girls! They make me smile.

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers