
Today we went and stood in line for well over an hour so the kids could visit and get pictures with Santa. What an adventure! Luckily Alli is young enough; she did really well! No freak out moments. They were both surprisingly patient through the wait. Mike was also patient which was nice, the poor guy worked a grave shift last night at Kennecott. Waiting in that line with all the screaming kids and no sleep had to be a challenge. Paige told Santa she wanted a special journal. She told him she thought Alli would want a soft cuddly cat.


3 comments:
Cute Cute Picture You guys have a Merry Christmas.
your kids are adorable!! and paige is getting so big along with all the other many kids in our family its crazy!!
You are brave. I have never taken my kids to see Santa at the mall. I can't stand the thought of all the waiting! I hope everything works out with the ice skating thing. Maybe we'll start seeing you at the rink on Fridays!
Post a Comment