Thursday, January 22, 2009

My baby is 6 months old!



Allison is six months old today!  We had her check up yesterday and she is doing great.  She is now 15 pounds 3 ounces and 25.75 inches long. Her doctor said she is sitting up like a 9 month old baby.  She also has her bottom two teeth.  They broke through last week, finally.  It was a week of moaning and chewing on everything.  Oh, lots of drooling too.  I have been trying to get a picture of them,but she wont hold still long enough or her tongue is in the way.  We have another photo session with the photographer for 6 months so we should have some more great pics soon.  Maybe she can get them.

4 comments:

Danette said...

First of all Allison is adorable! Second, I love your dog!!

The Isoms said...

She is so cute! Thank Grandma for the Great Blue Eye gene!!

Des said...

I can't believe it! 6 months sure goes by fast. What a cutie!

Pauline said...

She is so cute and I have to say wow she looks like her daddy.

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers