Saturday, February 14, 2009

Best Buddies


I love this picture!  Mike and I were talking one day and we looked over and saw this.  I had to get a picture of it.  Abby is really good with Alli.  Abby will bring her dog toys to Alli and drop them in her lap.  Then she waits for Alli to grab them and gently pulls on it.  When Alli lets go Abby starts all over again.  It's pretty cute.
She is such a gentle dog and she loves to cuddle.  She also loves following Paige around and chewing up her Littlest Pet Shops.

4 comments:

Danette said...

That is such a cute picture! We have a lot of those kind of pictures with Carly and Skipper.

Des said...

That is a very cute picture. I can't believe how big Abby is! I guess it's been a while since I've seen her. I have some cute pics of Ellie and our dog, Mei Mei. Ellie likes to sit on her, and the dog just lets her. It's pretty cute.

Pauline said...

That is a way cute pic of the two of them. It looks like they were posing for you

The Isoms said...

Way cute picture!!

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers