Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter was another busy day for us.  Mike worked a grave shift so we waited until he got home to see what the Easter Bunny brought.  The girls got cute new dresses and a ton of candy.  Paige found most of the eggs and Alli helped a little too.

Then we met my family and had brunch at the Gathering Place at Gardner Village.
My grandpa is such a goof ball!
Then we went to my grandma and grandpa's house.  My mom and dad had huge Easter baskets for the kids.

My grandpa's greenhouse looks awesome!

Then it was off to Mike's dads house for dinner and more Easter baskets.

3 comments:

Danette said...

Busy day! I miss Grandpa's green house. Enjoy it for me!

Pauline said...

Your kids made a hall for Easter so fun. I must agree Grandpa is a goof ball

Des said...

I love that top picture of you and the girls. So cute! It looks like you had a fun day. Grandpa is a goof ball and I hope he gets feeling better soon! :(

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers