I apologize in advance for all the pictures, but I love this little girl and have a million pictures of her. I can't believe that a year has already gone by. It seems like I was just pregnant. Alli is such a sweet baby and is getting quite the personality. Here are a few things about Alli:
- She loves to dance. I will post a video a little later of her dancing to the Pink Panther song. It's so funny!
- She loves to make you laugh. She thinks she is quite the comedian.
- She is really into "people" food now. If it's on your plate, she wants a bite.
- She is very mischeivious and into everything. She loves to open all the cupboards and drawers in the kitchen.
- Alli loves to be outside, especially in her swing.
- Her new word is go, go, go.
- She still loves to cuddle when she is sleepy.
- She likes watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Here are some pics from her first year. We will have another session with our awesome photographer in the next little while and I'll post those when I get them.
The belly pic.
Happy First Birthday Allison! We love you!




1 comment:
So cute! I can't believe it's been a year either. I wish pregnancy would fly by as fast! :) She is such a cutie. Happy Birthday, Alli!
Post a Comment