Saturday, August 8, 2009

County Cup 2009


Paige had her first competition today and she did awesome!  She took third place.  I was really impressed because she was put in a group higher than she should have and only had three lessons to learn a few of the tricks. I have gone with her a few times and I must say that I have a new appreciation for Ice Skaters. My only trick is going around the rink without falling.... if I'm lucky.

Congrats Paige! We love you!

4 comments:

Jimmy said...

Way to go, Paige! What a great performance!

Rebecca said...

Nice job Paige!

Des said...

That looked so good, Paige! Great job! I hope you had a great time. Oktoberfest will be even more fun (and more stress for mom :)

Pauline said...

Your looked great. Your doing a great job at that ice skating. I am with your mom not sure if I can even go around the rink anymore. :)

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers