Saturday, November 21, 2009

Florida and catching up.....

So I'm a little behind in posting this. Sorry Shaun...... Things have been a little crazy since we've been back. I started my new job the Monday after we got back. I love my new job and I think I'm catching on pretty well. Sometimes it feels like they are speaking greek around me, but slowly it is starting to make sense to me. I'm now working at Intermountain Medical Center in Central Processing. Central Processing cleans and prepares all the surgical equipment, OB equipment, crash carts, etc, etc, etc.... I'm working with a girl I worked with at Kennecott years ago and it has been nice to see her again and catch up. Thanks Mel for your help!

We had a great time in Florida. Allison and Paige both did well on the flights, which I am so happy about! It was nice to spend the time with my parents and really nice to see my dad be able to walk around without his oxygen! :) RJ and Shaun met us down there and it was nice to catch up with them as well. It's nice to talk in person, not just on Skype. On Mike's Birthday we went to Epcot and went diving in their aquarium. It was really cool to be diving with all the tropical fish, sharks, and turtles.

During the trip we went to the Magic Kingdom, SeaWorld, Downtown Disney, Epcot, Universal, and Busch Gardens. It was really nice to spend the time together as a family. Paige also went on her first official big rides. Unfortunately for her she ended up with my genes and wasn't able to go on all the rides she wanted to.

I 'm being kind of lazy and am only doing one slideshow. Just to warn you, it's long!

3 comments:

Danette said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm jealous!

Shaun G. said...

Thanks Melissa and Mike! The video is adorable and you got some good shots. And we're so glad you got your dive in too!

-rebecca and shaun

Pauline said...

Looks like fun, Im glad your dad felt good there as well

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers