Sunday, April 25, 2010

MS Walk and More Sailing

We had another great MS Walk this year. I'm so proud of my friend Amie. She is such a trooper and looks for the positive in things, I wish I had more of that! This year she has done a bunch of interviews on the radio and TV about MS. She really makes a difference. Last year we were the largest team with 80 team members. This year we more than doubled it, last I checked we had over 175. Unfortunately we weren't the largest team, maybe next year. :) It was great to see so many people get involved for such a great cause. I'm so happy that my brother, Greg, Carly, and their kids joined us. My friend Nic from work also came and brought a few of his friends.

After the MS Walk we had our annual lunch at Squatters. My mom and Denise joined us. It was great because it was my mom's birthday too. Happy Birthday Mom! The big 60.

After Squatters we headed out to the lake and went sailing again. The little ones did pretty good considering they had been out and about all day long! Unfortunately Paige got sick and ended up throwing up when we got back to the dock. At first I thought she was seasick, but I think she got the flu bug that Alli had on Friday. Luckily it only lasts about 12 hours.


We also just booked our tickets to Tortola. I'm so excited to go!!! It will be nice to do some diving and just relax with great friends and family. The only hard part will be leaving the kids! However, it is a much needed vacation for Mike and I. We haven't seen each other very much lately. Here are some pics of where we are going......

This is where we will be staying. Our good friend Carly's mother owns the house.







Here are some pictures of Tortola.....

Tortola, BVI




No comments:

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers