So once again I am really behind in my posts. I finally finished the slideshow for DC. I let the kids pick the music for it this time. Paige picked the first and the last song. Alli picked the middle. We had a great time in DC. The wedding was beautiful and it was nice to get a glimpse into Shaun and RJ's lives. They are such a cute couple together and we wish them many years of happiness.
I will try to get caught up on the rest of the month, but I may be a little slow at it. Mike surprised me with a trip to Vegas for our Anniversary. We leave Friday. He is so sneaky!! I think everyone knew but me. He even called my Supervisor and arranged the day off for me. We also had a nice sushi dinner to celebrate. I love you honey!! Thank you!!
Thanksgiving 2017
7 years ago


2 comments:
Thanks so much for putting this together, Melissa. It's lot of work. But it brings back so many happy memories of all the living we packed into a few days in DC! I still owe you some pictures from Paige's birthday. I hope you guys have a great weekend in Vegas!
Looks like you guys had a great time.
Enjoy Vegas!
Post a Comment