Mike was so sweet when he surprised me with a trip to Vegas for our Anniversary. Apparently I am totally clueless! He had all the details worked out, even my time off work. It was so nice to just spend the time with him, but we missed the kids a ton. We relaxed by the pool and saw the Zumanity show at New York, New York. We also went to the aquarium at Mandalay Bay. They offer a scuba experience similar to what we did in Orlando, but they charge an outrageous amount. If we both went on the dive it would be a bargain price of $1000.00. Are you kidding me! A thousand dollars for a 45 minute dive! Anyways, we had fun just looking at the fish through the other side of the glass. Even the flight was relaxing, I hadn't flown without the kids for a long time.
I don't know how I can ever compete with his gifts! I guess I need to get more creative!
Love you honey!
Thanksgiving 2017
7 years ago


2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time. That aquarium is awesome!
I had been told that Aquarium was expensive to dive, I thought the guy was exagerating a little bit I guess not. Looks like a great weekend.
Post a Comment