Sunday, September 19, 2010

Oktoberfest 2010

Paige did an awesome job at the Oktoberfest competition! She has really been working hard. She took the Gold with her Dancing Queen program! She was so excited! It makes me laugh how nervous I get for her when she is out there. I think I am more nervous than her. She told me that when she is on the ice she isn't nervous at all.

I watched her competition video from Oktoberfest last year (her pink panther program) and I can not believe how much she has improved in one year. She has an awesome coach that helps her. We love Kelly!

I'm so proud of you Paige and all your hard work! You are an amazing little girl!

Sorry for the video footage shaking back and forth. I had little Alli hanging on me and it made it really hard to keep the camera still. I love that you can hear Alli cheer for Paige in the background when she's finished though. She loves her big sis!






a

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

What an outstanding job, Paige! Way to go!!

Pauline said...

Great Job Paige!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers