Yesterday we were at Petco and a Black Eyed Peas song came on. Alli just started dancing around the store and I had to get it on video. I wish I was more carefree like that and could just start dancing in public just because a good song came on. I love at the end of the video how excited she is to see the fish. I'm not sure why we got the Zoo membership when she is just as excited going to the pet store.
In the next few days I will catch up on some other photos. We went up Millcreek Canyon a few weeks ago and made breakfast with Mike's family. The girls loved it, especially the river. That scares me to death though, I have flashbacks to all the Search and Rescue missions that I used to go on. They usually did not end well. I also need to post some pictures of Trafalga. We know the manager and were lucky enough to be able to go there last Sunday. They are actually closed on Sunday and we had the whole place to ourselves. It was so much fun! The kids had a blast and I can say that the adults did too.
You can't hear the music very well, but here are Alli's moves....
Thanksgiving 2017
7 years ago


3 comments:
hgahahahah that is so cute! What are you talking about you can't do that? I still do :D just ask eveyone at work! I dance everywhere! Well...white girl dancing which really isn't danceing so much as a public seizure :)
I love it! She is such a good dancer. :)
Yes she is such a good little dancer. Kids are very carefree
Post a Comment