Saturday, April 16, 2011

What we've been up to.... in no particular order.

So my goal is to try and stay on top of posting on this. So far I have failed miserably....

The past few months have been very busy for us. Lot's of ice skating, Mike traveling more than he has in the past, and I'm still trying to adjust to my new shift. I thought it would be a quick transition, but it hasn't happened yet.

We celebrated St. Patty's day by making our own kilts for our annual party at the Moffitt's. I think they turned out pretty well. The girls looked adorable in theirs. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Paige, she was too busy playing with the kids.



Paige had a fun sleepover at the rink with Miss Emma.


We made a trip to the zoo..



Delivered lots of Girl Scout Cookies....


Attended a Girl Scout Thinking Day program....


Mike and I went on a Valentine's Day cruise with Mike and Robin. We ate steak and lobster out on their sail boat....




The girls and their Valentine Boxes...


2 comments:

Des said...

That is such a cute picture of our little girlies! Thanks again for taking her. She still talks about how much fun she had.

Jimmy said...

Ummmm. Thin Mints! My favorite! The kid's a marketing genius I tell you!

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers