Thursday, June 16, 2011

Paige's Birthday Celebration

Paige had a great Birthday this year. We had a BBQ and although the weather wasn't the best we still had fun. We had to move our party indoors and I was surprised that we were able to pull it off with about 30 people in our house.
Paige got a ton of cool presents and was happy she finally has a pillow pet. In fact, she has two now. Her big present this year is scuba lessons and now we are just waiting for Uncle Mike to get better so she can start.


My mom made this island cake for Paigey. She loved it!!

My Uncle Jack and Aunt Chris were in town and I'm so happy they were able to celebrate with us. It was nice to see them. I was able to see my Aunt last year, but I think it had been about 20 years since I had seen my Uncle.

No comments:

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers