This is my attempt at catching up. We have been so busy lately, but we've been having fun in the process. Here are some photos from the first part of July.
We spent a weekend out on Mike and Robin's boat. It was great to sleep out in the middle of the lake, minus the brine flies. Those things are nasty! I love watching sunsets out there though. That's one thing I miss about working at Kennecott, the sunsets.
We had a great 4th of July. We all climbed up the ladder to watch the fireworks from Mike's roof. I even practiced some of my skills from fire class as I carried Alli up the ladder. It was cool to see all the fireworks going off that are no longer illegal here.
I have Mondays off now so I usually have Rylee and Logan with me. We went to Wheeler Farm and were chased by geese. I loved watching Alli feed them. It was not a gentle toss of food in their direction, some of them may have head injuries from their feeding time with her. We also went to a school and the kids had a blast on the playground.
I'm still liking my new job and I am learning a lot of new medical lingo that I'm sure will help me in the future. Well, if I ever finish school it will.
Paige and Rylee went on a week long Girl Scout camp to Camp Cloud Rim. They had fun making crafts, going on hikes, and playing in the lake. It was crazy to see how much snow was still up there. I'm glad they had a great time, but I was so ready for her to come home!
Miss Alli also celebrated her third birthday. I will post pictures of that soon, I hope. I can't believe she is three. She sure has the attitude of a three year old. The other day she wanted me to go up to her room. When I told her I couldn't go up right then she yelled down, "Don't you tell me no!" Ah kids, gotta love them....
Thanksgiving 2017
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment