I had to add this video of the Adult Synchro Team (Kelly's team). I love to watch them skate! I'm not sure how Kelly even finds time to practice!
On another note I got another job. I know...... 4 jobs in just under two years. However, they are all with the same company and have all been promotions. So now I am the Central Processing Supervisor. I had to trade in my office with the nice view to go back down to the basement of the basement. I think it will be a great move for me though, and the pay increase doesn't hurt either. :)


2 comments:
Alli is such a cute little stinker! And Paige's group did a great job too. Thanks for posting the synchro number too. I love watching Kelly skate- she is amazing.
I Agree Alli is such a cutie. Loved the spread eagle as well. Paige did great as always. And congrats on the promotion that is awesome.
Post a Comment