Sunday, February 5, 2012

Winter Games 2012-Freestyle

We made it through another Winter Games.  It was fun having it at our rink and I think it went really well.  There were a few little problems, but nothing major.  I had the opportunity to help out with the registration desk and handing out awards.  I have to say, that after handing out awards Paige made me even more proud as a mom.  I was shocked at some of the girls and the way they treated others.  Honestly, there were a few that I wanted to knock right of the top of the podium, but I contained myself....

Paige did a great job and took 4th place!  This was a new level for her and there was some really good competition. Poor thing was sick too, when we got home from the rink on Saturday night she had a fever of 103.  Great job Paigey! We love you! 





2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Good job Paige! I can't believe those jumps. I hope you feel better

Pauline said...

Videos look great, wished we could have come to watch but it was some crazy days when I was up there. She did an awesome job.

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers