I had to add this picture because I love the expression on Alli's face. This was one of the days that her hair looked particularly red and seems to match the carrots quite well. Thank you Jimmy for the bib. As you can see it will be used often. She is starting to hold herself up on her hands and knees and I'm afraid that my baby will be crawling before I am ready.
Paige has started ice skating again. She is very eager to compete. She wanted to be in this years Utah Winter Games, but we just didn't have enough time. Hopefully next year or if there are any other competitions coming up. Rylee has also started ice skating so she is excited that they get to skate around together during part of their lessons.


2 comments:
How cute! She can't be trying to crawl! That's crazy!
You have two cute little girls love the carrot face it is great :)
Post a Comment