Today we had our annual Easter Egg Hunt at my mom and dad's house. It was a lot of fun! We have been doing it for probably about 5 years. Before that we would go to the local Egg Hunts and I can say that we will NEVER do that again!! The city ones are pretty sad. You have to watch the parents of other kids who will steal eggs from kids.
We had a good turn out and the kids still had a ton of eggs! Paige decided she needed to use the biggest basket she could find.
3 comments:
An Easter Egg hunt with snow??? That just doesn't seem right!
I agree with Danette that is just not the way an Easter egg hunt is suppose to happen, The Snow yuck I bet you guys are really tired of it. I know we have more than our share here and I wasn't liking it. But glad that you had fun and the kids enjoy it what ever the weather is.
It looks like so much fun, I'm sorry we couldn't make it. I hope we can next year! :)
Post a Comment