Monday, June 1, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

Yesterday we had a barbeque to celebrate Paige's Birthday.  It was a lot of fun, I loved having our families together.  Mike's Mom and Burny came into town and while it was a very short trip it was nice to see them.  Paige got a slip and slide, which kept the kids busy.  Thank you Robin!!  Here are some pictures.....
The Birthday Girl!
Even Allison got a present.
Both sides of the family together

Allison loved the cake.

Then today we had Paige's party at Bouncin' Of The Walls.  It was a lot of fun and the kids went crazy! They loved the big slide and I was happy that I got to play a bit this year, last year I was prego.  Mike even took Alli down the big slide, she loved it.  After an hour and a half of the kids running wild we opened presents and had cup cakes.  As much fun as it was, I'm glad I have a year until we have to do it again!

Oh... and Allison pulled herself up to a standing position today.  She will be walking before too long.

No comments:

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers