Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Mike!  You are a great dad; the girls and I love you so much!  I don't know what I would do with out you! You are always there when we need you and do things that most dads don't.  I don't see a lot of dads that sit at the ice skating rink once a week. I love that you are there with Paige and I know it means a lot to her.  This way she gets to show off to both of us!  I must say you are getting better at doing the girls hair too! I hope you have a great day and I am excited that we actually get to spend the day together!  We love you!



I also wanted to say Happy Father's Day to all the Father's in our lives!  We love you all!

1 comment:

Des said...

What a cute picture!

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers