We had a great Halloween this year! Paige went to two different parties and had her school party also. I had to dress Alli up and take her to the school too. She loves going to the school to see Paige. On Halloween we went to Mike and Robin's house and had dinner. All the kids had fun and got a ton of candy..... too much if you ask me.
I could have been an interesting Halloween..... After I left work on Friday I almost had a head on collision with an idiot that was driving on the wrong side of 201. Luckily, the Audi handles well and I have mad driving skills! :) I'm sure that a head on going 60+ miles per hour would have not ended well!
Paige before her Girl Scout Halloween Party.
Paige and Alli at the Elementary School.
She doesn't look amused here, but I promise she had fun....
Logan, Paige, Kori, Rylee, Shaun, Bronwyn, Alli, Bennett, Liv, Kate, and Gracie. It was hard to keep track of all of them!


1 comment:
So cute! We have the cutest duckies ever! I'm SO glad that you escaped an accident. Not a good thing when you have a fun trip planned! Hope you guys have fun. I will wave to you from Miami! :)
Post a Comment