We had a great Easter Weekend. I wish the weather had been a little warmer, though. I am so tired of the snow! I look forward to our vacations this year and that keeps me going. I just need to find a way to get all the time off work. :)
On Saturday we had our annual Easter Egg Hunt at my mom and dad's house. Once again the guys had to shovel the backyard, but we still had fun. The kids got lots of little treats and toys. Even Alli found some eggs.
We colored eggs after the egg hunt. Allison decided to play basketball with an egg and tossed it into the purple dye. This was the result......... Luckily we have granite counter tops. :)

On Easter morning we waited for Mike to come home from Kennecott. Then the girls found the eggs and their Easter baskets that the bunny hid. Allison's was in the dog kennel and Paige's was in the bathroom vanity. That silly bunny! The girls got lots of stuff from the bunny and everyone got a new outfit. The girls looked so cute!
After that we headed to Easter brunch and after a long wait we were finally able to eat. The kids love the chocolate fountain and the dessert table. I have to say I'm pretty fond of the dessert table myself.
Then we headed back to grandma and grandpa's to see the Easter baskets they had for them. The girls got piggy banks and lots of candy. Allison got a little golf set and Paige got some jewelry. My mom always has the greatest Easter baskets!



1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great Easter.
Post a Comment