On Saturday we had an early morning practice and then headed off to the airport to pick up Mike's Mom and Burny. It was so nice to see them and grandma spoiled the girls! We watched her performance on Saturday as well. I was able to see most of the show, but I helped out in the locker room so I didn't get to see all of it. One day I will remember that it is not a good idea to wear flip flops backstage. I think I will lose a toe one day if I don't! Too many girls with sharp blades on their feet! It was nice that Grandma Holt was able to come and watch 4 of her great granddaughters skate.
On Sunday we had a nice dinner at Mike's Grandma's house and we celebrated Grandpa Art's Birthday.


2 comments:
Wow, I am impressed very nice skating.
It was fun seeing the girls skate I have a few pics of Paige I will have to email them to you. I was good having grandma there to watch her G Granddaughters. I was wondering where you were at but you explained in you blog. Yeah the flip flops not a good idea with sharp blades all around :)
Post a Comment