Monday, May 31, 2010

Where Did the Last Nine Years Go?

So today is Paige's ninth birthday. It is really hard to believe that she is growing up so fast. The fact that she will be in 4th grade next year is a little scary for me. It made me sad to think that I only have a few years left until Jr. High. For now I'll try to forget about that......

Paige brings a ton of energy to the house. Sometimes it is almost too much, but I wouldn't change it for the world. She is a great big sister and is always looking out for Alli. Alli wants to be just like her big sister. Paige loves old movies like Grease and Footloose. She is a girl who knows what she wants and will go out and get it. She loves ice skating and practices all the time.

We had a great weekend celebrating her Birthday and I will post some pictures soon. I'm slacking again and haven't even posted our DC pictures yet.

We love you Paige!





3 comments:

The Zouns said...

Happy Birthday Paige! I can not believe she is nine, it goes way to fast.

The Isoms said...

Hope she had a great birthday! I LOVE the last picture of her! What a cute girl!

Pauline said...

Happy B-day Paige, hope your day was a great one as alway love looking at picture and see how they have grown pretty soon she will be moving out like my baby just did.

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers