Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Paige is TEN!!

So it's hard to believe that my baby is TEN!! I have to be honest, it scares me just a tad. She is such a sweet girl, but is also very strong. We've had some great Birthday celebrations although we had to change our plans quite a bit due to the weather. I will post pics of our celebrations when I get them all.

Random things about Paige:

-She is still an awesome skater and has learned many new jumps this year. They look great, but honestly I can't tell them apart.
-She is so smart and a great student. Although she has some days that she says she hates school.
-She is getting ready to take Scuba lessons. I had a proud moment on Sunday when we took her to the pool. She was so comfortable. I hope that she loves diving as much as Mike and I do.
-We have a new addition to the family. A cute little hamster. Paige keeps changing her name so I'll keep you posted.
-Paige is an amazing big sister. Alli loves her so much and wants to be just like her Gigi.
-Glee is her favorite TV show and probably her favorite Wii game too.
-She loves all types of animals, especially horses.
-She is always catching some kind of bug or creature and likes to keep it for awhile to study it.

Happy Birthday sweet Paige! We love you so much! You are growing into an amazing young lady!





1 comment:

Des said...

Cute little girlie! I hope she had a very fun birthday. And don't worry- you are not alone. I can tell when Emma does an axle, but I can't tell the difference between anything else. :/

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers