Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What a slacker....

OK. I am a slacker.....

I have been horrible with the blog these past few months.  Well, 4 months to be exact.  Between my job and the regular every day stuff my head is spinning.  I really like my job, but it seems to change weekly or in some cases daily.  Every week I seem to have some new task or new area to manage.  I'm not sure what my job description would look like, if there even was one.
My plan is to catch up slowly but surely with the blog.  So here it goes.....

It's funny that I'm finally posting pictures of snow while it's 100 outside. We had a great Easter full of candy that I still can't seem to get rid of.  We had an egg hunt at my parents and a very nice Easter Brunch at Market Street.









Abby was invited to a Birthday Party.  It was my first dog birthday party, but it was cute.  Abby had a blast at the dog park. However, she wasn't very happy when we got home and had to brush out all the burs that were in her legs.  





Paige performed in the Spring Show. Nice job Paigey!










The end of April and first part of May I went to a conference for work.  Albuquerque was an interesting little town.  I know that a lot of people love the desert, but I'm not a desert kind of gal.  If there is going to be sand it better be white and surrounded by turquoise waters and palm trees.  Amy Rolof was our guest speaker.  She had some interesting stories.  All in all it was a pretty good conference.  I learned a lot, but let's face it.... surgical instrument sterilization isn't the most exciting subject.





We had another Spring Show.... This one with a violin....

 

  


And Paige and her friend Abby won the class talent show contest and performed at the school talent show.....



She also graduated from DARE.... The jazz bear showed up with the confetti cannon and silly string.  I think the kids were half asleep from the speeches from the Mayor and Police Chief so they were really surprised.







And last but not least....... I got my hot tub!!!!





I still have a lot of catching up to do with Boise, Birthdays, and our Anniversary.  Maybe tomorrow......

 


1 comment:

Des said...

I must admit, I am jealous of your hot tub. :)

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers