Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Boise

 This month we made a trip up to Boise to watch Matt and RJ in the Boise Half Iron Man.  They both did a really great job!  I wish I had the determination that these two have.  I wish I liked running too, but I just don't like it.  I had never been to anything like this so it was really interesting to watch.  Unfortunately, the weather was pretty cold so the girls and I missed the swimming portion.  I would have really liked to see that. So to avoid the cold we went shopping instead. 
The girls loved staying in "the travel home" and of course loved the pool.  It was a great weekend and I'm glad we were able to get away and spend it with family.  We don't get to see RJ and Shaun very often (except for Skype) so it was great to hang out with them. Maybe I should start planning another trip to DC!











No comments:

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers