Mike did it again! He surprised me with an amazing Anniversary. He booked two nights at the Stein Eriksen lodge, which is where we stayed the night after we were married. We headed out on Friday and stopped at the Park City resort where we rode the Alpine Slide, Zip Line, and the Mountain Coaster. The coaster was so much fun! I took a picture on the way up, but didn't dare on the way down. I thought I would lose the camera for sure. We grabbed a snack and walked around Main Street for awhile. We had dinner at an amazing sushi place and then headed up to Stein Eriksen. I absolutely love that place, the service is unlike any I have ever had.
We arrived at the hotel and the bellman helped us with our luggage and radioed the front desk so we didn't wait more than 30 seconds to get checked in. Our room was amazing! When we got to the room there was about 5 people in there doing our turn down service. I loved the robes and slippers! The bellman went out on the balcony for a second and when he came back in he stated that the hot tub was all ready to go. I remember thinking, wow the pool is right outside our room. I was wrong, we had our own hot tub on our balcony!
Saturday we went to the spa and had a couples massage. I love their spa. The massage was amazing and then we stayed there for a bit so we could take advantage of the sauna, steam room, and hot tub. After the spa we rode one of the Deer Valley lifts that was right outside our room and took some pictures from the top. It was beautiful and hard to believe that it was that warm and there was still a little snow. We went back to the room and changed for our private wine tasting. The wine tasting was amazing. I learned so much about it and found out what I really liked. The woman who did the wine tasting, Cara, knew her stuff and had a passion for wine. When we were finished there we headed to dinner at the Glitretind restaurant. The food was amazing, but the service was even better. Cara was there and poured us the wine we liked at the tasting before we could even look at the wine menu. She pretty much picked Mike's meal for him too. It was delicious.
It was a great weekend and I loved the peace and relaxation! Thanks Mike, you are amazing!


No comments:
Post a Comment