Friday, June 25, 2010

Paige's Birthday

So I'm finally getting around to adding a post about Paige's Birthday. She had a great weekend of celebration and as always, was spoiled. We broke down and got her a trampoline, which she loves. I'm really glad we got it because it's great exercise, as I have found out the hard way, and it keeps both her and Alli busy.

Paige had a great friend birthday party at Neptune Divers where the kids tried out scuba. There were a few of the kids that were a little apprehensive, but they ended up loving it. Then we had a family BBQ. I'm so glad the weather was good.

Hopefully I will have some Vegas pictures posted soon. It was so nice and relaxing! It was funny though, the whole time we were saying how much we missed the kids. Thank you honey for the nice present. We needed that time together!

2 comments:

Danette said...

Looks like a fun birthday! I can't believe she's 9!!

The Zouns said...

What a great birthday party, looks like the kids had a blast. What a great way to become the cool kid on the block.

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers