Monday, August 22, 2011

A month late..... but Alli turned THREE!!!

How did my sweet little wrinkly bald baby turn into......
A fiery red head with attitude to spare?


I can 't believe Alli is three already. Time has flown by. She is certainly her own person now. She likes to do everything, "By my own," and she is a huge helper around the house. Her favorite thing to help out with is laundry. She loves folding the towels, actually she just rolls them into big sausages, but she's trying and that's what counts. She is a very determined little girl and I love that about her. Well, most of the time I do. I think as she grows older this little girl could do anything she puts her mind to. Here are some random up to date Alli facts....

Alli...
- loves school and has lots of friends, but her favorite person there is Bella.
- is looking forward to starting ice skating.
- still loves Mickey Mouse.
-has been fighting ear infections and strep the first 5 months of the year. Oh and she has strep again... :(
-loves her puppy, Abigail.
-likes sorting objects and hums while she does it.
-will often say, "I told you five minutes ago," when she is angry that someone did not do what she wanted them to.
-loves boats.
-takes her Pooh Bear and Pooh Blanket to school everyday.
-potty trained pretty much on her own.
-loved her binky, but we have been binky free for awhile now.
-is very concerned with ownership. She gets upset if people don't have items that belong to them.
-wants to be like her big sister in every way.

On her birthday we went to dinner at the Spaghetti Factory.



Then Saturday afternoon we had a BBQ at our house. The kids played on the tramp and went down Alli's new water slide. She loves it! The theme again was Mickey and Minnie because she loves them sooo much! My mom did an amazing job with the cakes!!!!








2 comments:

Danette said...

So cute!! I love the cakes too!

Pauline said...

Can't believe she is 3, time flies to fast. She is a cutie.

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers