Today I'm attempting at catching up a bit.....
On the 24th we went to the Living Planet Aquarium. Although it is still small and in their first stages they have some pretty cool exhibits. The girls love being able to touch the stingrays and watching the penguins swim is always entertaining. I hope that the girls love the ocean and all of its creatures as much as Mike and I do.
After the aquarium we went home made some s'mores and set off our now legal fireworks. For those that don't know Utah any firework that went up in the air was illegal until this year. You could only see the big ones at the parks and other firework shows.
We only had one small mishap, one of the fireworks decided to fly sideways and burst somewhere near our neighbors car. Luckily there was no damage....


No comments:
Post a Comment