Friday, September 23, 2011

Still more catching up....

These are a little out of order, but hey, they're on here right? Late as always though. This is catching up from the middle of August to the first few weeks of September. I think other than some ice skating videos I'm caught up.....For now.....

A few weeks ago Dianne took us to see Mary Poppins. It was fun, although it didn't follow the Disney version so I was a little lost. Alli hung out with Daddy and Grandpa Old Guy. Unfortunately, she doesn't have the attention span to sit through a play yet. After that we had a birthday dinner for Dianne.



Mike and my brother decided to surprise Robin and I with a steak and lobster dinner. The guys were really sneaky and stopped at Market Street to get the lobsters. The kids were fascinated with them. Although, when they started warming up a little and flipping around on the tray Alli was a little freaked out. I wish I would have got a picture of the face she pulled. She then informed me that, "That's scustin" (disgusting).


So yummy!!!


At the end of August the Silver Blades had their opening social. The kids loved the face painting and blow up slide. Alli opted for arm painting instead of face painting. Paige got a football and number 22 for Logan, he had a game the following day.



Alli got an ice skate, fitting for her new adventure...



Emma got a cute little monkey....



Here are the pics we took from Lagoon. Unfortunately I forgot my camera and was just using my phone so the pictures aren't great. Alli went on her first BIG ride (Bombora). OK so it's not really BIG, but for a three year old I'm sure it seems huge. It has some fast corners and a little hill. It was hilarious watching her head on the turns, she couldn't hold it up straight. I think I was turned around the whole time watching her.





Rylee is not a huge fan of the big rides, so she rode some of the smaller rides with Alli. It worked out great. Paige is really into the big rides now and doesn't even want to go on the little ones.





I'll try to post Alli's first ice skating lessons in the next few days, I hope..... Tomorrow night we will be at the Oktoberfest competition with Paige. Good luck Paigey!

No comments:

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers