Saturday, September 24, 2011

Allison's Skating Lessons

Alli really seems to like skating. Her level is called Snowplow Sam and it's the very first level. She was a little apprehensive at first because there were so many kids out there, but Paige came to save the day! Paige has been a great junior coach. She has really good control. I thought about taking Allison to a public skating session and help her on the ice, but I think she would be better off with Paige. I'd probably just fall on her. I love some of the looks she gives Paige. You can tell how much she looks up to her big sister and wants to be just like her. I'm so glad that Kelly is her coach. However, there was no coincidence there! Kelly told me if I signed her up she would make sure she was teaching her. We love Kelly, she is great with both the girls!

We lucked out borrowing the little pink skates from my cousin. Her little girl that is just older than Alli wore them. Thanks Des! They also had the skate swap just before Alli's first lesson. The skate swap is nice because you can sell your old dresses and skates that are too small. So now the girls have some new attire. Alli's little dress is adorable, but you can't really see it when she's on the ice because of her snow pants. :)


Paige is signed up for the Halloween Show that will be the very end of October. We are considering signing up Allison too. She told me the other night that she really wanted to do it, but we'll see how the next few lessons go.

OK, the video is long. I cut down a lot that I recorded, but I had to put it in two parts to get it on here. What can I say, I'm a proud Momma of my skating girlies.




No comments:

Paige and Allison

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers